Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A busy week and Christmas in July

I've played 'quilter' for the last three days and now have three more customer quilts finished and delivered. #1 - made by Elsie for her son, it's a king size and I quilted concentric circles in each block and on the joins with a scroll border. I love the effect of the curves against the geometric bright colours. #2 - another of Elsie's quilts. Quilted with a meandering vine around the central blocks and a rolling feather border. #3 - Robin's vintage roses quilt, I used a pretty edge to edge tulip with a matching separate border. I always like to ditch quilt the first border to give them a solid frame.































If you have fond memories of christmas as you were growing up, check out Lyn's blog... the messages left by her visitors are worth the read!

1 comment:

Simon said...

Thank you for ssharing this