Tuesday, May 13, 2008

This week's jobs list

I'll add photos when the jobs are finished but this is my plan for the rest of the week....

Tuesday (today) - Commence Mavis' quilt "Fairies for Sarah", hopefully finish it today


Wednesday - Finish Mavis' quilt if needed. Commence Anne's little boy quilt


Thursday - Finish Anne's quilt (it's going to Singapore)


Friday - Work on my new patterns - Time for Tea & Mug for Coffee. These should be ready by the end of next week


Saturday is the annual 'Relay for Life' event which is a huge fundraiser for the Qld Cancer Fund. I'll be out there walking in circles for a few hours in the evening but have decided not to stay the night this year. Our team is called 'The Gems' because we're all old, rare and precious!

I love old buttons and recently spent some quality therapy time making button gift cards. They're available for purchase if you're interested - send me an email for more details.


till next time, happy quilting my friends

cheryl

No comments: