Friday, September 19, 2008

Soooo busy this week...

Because I've been madly finishing a couple of customer quilts AND trying to get some new things ready for the Geham Spring into the Country Craft Market. I'm sharing a stall with Sharon, my mad mate, and today was the day to set up our stand. Lots of stitcheries, little bags, big bags, a couple of quilts and a couple of hundred of Sharon's dolls..... The display looks great, there are some real bargains and right opposite our stall is Cupcakes by Lisa. So beautifully packaged, a delectable collection of 6 flavours in the one take home pack. Check em out.
Ratty helped me to sort some buttons....








then he went back to his regular job, guarding the laces - this basket is just 8" square.


Here are some photos one of the quilts I've been working on this week. A fairly big hexagon quilt, the quilt pattern is Yo yo in black thread.


quilt back

3 comments:

Linda said...

Wow - that quilting is great!
I someday want to make a red/black/white quilt - there is just something about them that draws me!
Great job!
Linda

Linda said...

Pushed send too quick :D
Ratty is a wonderful helper! And so agile to be able to fit in such a small box! LOL My cats are the same way :)
Adorable!
Linda

Anonymous said...

Ratty is wonderfull, i had 2 cats years ago i miss them so much, kids keep wanting me to get new pets,
Love the red black hexagone quilt,
Hope you stall was a great success