Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bits and Pieces of stuff...

I thought I'd show you some of the stuff I've been busy with over the last couple of weeks. Our boy and his lovely girlfriend came for a visit from Melbourne. Here they are with Bloss on our Story Bridge climb on Saturday

I've been busy quilting - of course! - but haven't been taking photos. Here's one I finished for Joan, gorgeous little embroidered houses.
I found these cute christmas prints and had to have them.....


and today, it rained...... heavy, soaking rain. I just wanted to dance in it! But that would have scared the neighbours :-)
My man is playing golf tomorrow morning so I'm planning to attack my 'Southern Comfort' quilt. I love the way it's coming together.
Thanks for visiting, I have a big week ahead trying to finish a whole heap of customer quilts before our holiday in Yamba so there'll be heaps of photos at the end of next week,
cya
Cheryl xx

No comments: